Stuck at home? Feeling like you are in a cage?
We live in uncertain times. The COVID-19 has shaken us all in a way or the other. It is so easy and human to panic. But it is exactly in those moments that we need to keep a cool head. Mindset and trust in the future are the keys.
Just for fun and to lighten up the atmosphere, I have written a list of thing you can do while being stuck at home. What did I miss?
– call a friend or relative you haven’t talk to for a while
– read the book you bought 5 years ago (yes, that one, the one lying around your house, that makes you feel bad every time you see it)
– watch a movie or two you always wanted to see or watch again
– talk to your partner (and when I say talk, I mean – have a real conversation!)
– write your memoir
– start writing a journal
– enrol in an online course
– play with your kids
– talk to your kids
– bake the cake you always wanted to try
– cook that 4 course meal you never had the time to cook
– clean your email inbox (yes, all the 15.000 emails, well, maybe just click on delete all and it is done :D)
– write a book (maybe about being stuck at home and all the thoughts you are having?)
– clean the basement (oh no, don’t open that box, you know which one, just trow it away)
– clean your wardrobe and get rid of all your clothes and shoes you don’t need or use, or are too big or too small, they will not fit anyway)
– clean Te Bermuda Triangle drawer (yes the one, where everything just disappears in it and you never see the things again)
– write down what are you grateful for
– clean the windows (yes, also the ones in the back that no-one ever sees)
– watch a documentary
– imagine your life after this and all the things you will do
– order and clean up all your 81.753 digital photos
– paint a wall
– do some little self care, like a bath
– exercise with the help of a video guide
– start that hobby you always wanted to but never had time
– listen to music and DANCE
– sing karaoke
– just be happy and grateful that you are ALIVE 🙂
And if you need help with keeping a cool head, give me a call, I am here to help!
Lots of health, Joy