What can leaders do to support teams working remotely at a time of much uncertainty?
This is a question many leaders ask themselves nowadays. Some people say that we have never experienced a more volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous environment, than we do right now. Therefore, leading your team properly has never been more important.
- What is the purpose of your team? Why do you do what you do?
- How can you build more trust?
- How can you build better relationships?
- Which values are you holding?
- What does it mean to be a high performing team?
- How do you keep your team members engaged and motivated?
- What do your virtual meetings look like?
- Do your people feel safe enough to speak up? Are the basics of psychological safety fulfilled?
Contact me and we can discuss how I can best support you and your team in finding the right answers to the questions above. Let me help you become a high performing team, also in times of crisis.